- It’s ok if my kids sometimes eat food they’ve dropped on the floor – even if that food item is a raisin (especially sticky) and was dropped in the mall. (Whew. I took deep breaths as I wrote that.)
- If I drop my son off at school and don’t actually get dressed until I pick him up, no one will ring my bell and shout, “Get dressed, slob!”
- If children watch tv for extended periods of time on a sunny day they will not become vitamin D deficient.
- Be the change you want to see, and stop harrassing husband to wash out every glass/plastic container before putting it in the recycling bucket.
- It’s impractical to insist that 100% of the food my kids eat is organic. Not in this world of ours, anyway.
- When my mom comes over and reads from my stash (hoard) of magazines, it is not tragic that she licks her index finger to turn every page.
- No one in my neighborhood has a pet wild cat that could potentially escape and show up in our backyard…hungry.
- Ask Luke to dance to KC & the Sunshine Band if I need uncontrollable laugher.
- Have a little faith.
- My family loves me (for reasons that are still unclear).
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!